GHOST RIDER Writers


Newsarama has an interview with both outgoing GHOST RIDER writer Daniel Way and me, the new guy, talking about the changes to the character's origin that were revealed in this week's issue #18. Judging by the comments there, fans are pretty divided, and I agree with them that Ghost Rider's continuity is already ridiculously convoluted. Trust me, I've been reading old Ghost Rider comics for months now, so I feel your pain. I'm definitely not looking to make things any more complicated. If anything, I think my run on the book will be easy to follow for new readers as well as longtime fans. That's what I'm aiming for, at least.

Here's the interview

1 comments :

Heff at: 3:51 PM said...

Hey, Ass-head. I put a link to your blog on mine. You're welcome.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive