Jason Aaron Week

According to the Blog at Newsarama, this is Jason Aaron Week, since both SCALPED #1 and THE OTHER SIDE #4 hit shelves yesterday. So celebrate accordingly. Meaning you need to move to Kansas City, shave your head, drink Dr. Pepper for breakfast and learn how to say "Roll Tide."

It has been a busy week for me. I did a two-part interview with Scryptic Studios, a site that's a great resource for writers. Thanks to Elton and Caleb for the terrific questions.

Scryptic Studios Interview Part One
Scryptic Studios Interview Part Two

I also did an interview with Frederik Hautain at Broken Frontier, Brian Warmoth at Wizard and Jon Niccum at the Lawrence Journal-World. My editor, Will Dennis, wrote this month's Vertigo On the Ledge column for SCALPED (I've said it before but I'll say it again: he's the best editor in comics, folks). And there are reviews of SCALPED #1 already online at the excellent review site Eye On Comics and in the Thursday Morning Quarterback segment at Wizard.

Also, in the recent 2007 Preview issue of Wizard Magazine, I was listed among the "Seven in '07," their list of writers on the rise, which also included Andy Diggle, Chris Gage, Adam Beechen, Jeff Parker, Brian Reed and Arvid Nelson. But just to make sure I didn't get a big head or anything, Wizard decided to spell my name wrong: I'm now Jason Aron, I guess.

Thanks to everyone who picked up SCALPED this week. Be sure and let me know what you think.

0 comments :

Popular Posts

Blog Archive